First, a little about the main ingredient in this mix – Chia Seeds.
Chia seeds may appear to be a new superfood in the world, but its important use dates back to the Mayan era when it was very much a staple. “Chia” is in fact, the ancient Mayan word for “strength”.
Just 2 tablespoons of chia seeds provide about 5 grams of quality plant protein. Bye bye cravings!
Chia seeds are very, very low in calories. Its digestible carb content is only 1 gram per 28 grams. It is low in carb and high in fiber (a surprising 40% fiber by weight), thereby, making it a gut friendly food. Just 2 tablespoons of chia seeds have a whopping 11 grams of fiber.
Chia seeds increase a feeling of fullness and naturally help to eat fewer calories.
Gram for gram, chia seeds have more calcium than most dairy products.
Chia seeds are known to prevent the rise of blood sugar after a high carb intake. They are also devoid of sugars.
Chia seeds are naturally gluten free.
These are rich in other nutrients and minerals like Manganese, magnesium, Phosphorus, etc.
WHAT IS CHIA PUDDING :
Unbelievable but true, the taste and consistency of this breakfast is like a pudding’s and hence the name. Chia seeds when soaked in liquid form a gel like consistency which makes the resulting breakfast – a creamy, delicious treat!
Bring Café Experiences Home:
KNOW every single ingredient that goes into your breakfast because Every Ingredient Matters
Make ahead : Make yourself a nutrient dense, deliciously creamy breakfast in just a few seconds. Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy next morning.
- Tastes and feels creamy, dessert-like
- You don’t need to make it because it makes on its own (overnight in the fridge)
- Made using brilliant ingredients
- Just add milk to make this breakkie
- It is a BREAKFAST that tastes like a dessert and is loaded with health benefits.
- Gluten free and gut friendly
- Vegan friendly – No milk , no eggs
- No refined sugar
- High quality Plant Protein
- Brilliant Ingredients
- Same results every single time
- Light and low calorie
- High fiber
- Can satisfy all sweet cravings in a very healthy way
CONSISTENCY Creamy as a pudding
We kept this Chia Pudding minimal with just the basic ingredients for you to invent your own.
Ways To Eat :
- Top with granola
- Top with fresh fruit (banana/ berries/ mango go really well)
- Tastes great as is
There is no limit to exploring ways to enjoy a Chia Pudding breakfast! Keep exploring and share your #BrekkieAdventures with us on Instagram @thenibblebox
Any questions? Please write to us at [email protected]